Best online selling solutions
CHANGELOG IdoSell (11.12.2023 - 15.12.2023)
As part of the IdoSell changelog, we periodically report on news, updates and changes to the IdoSell software. Invariably, we publish project news and information about the release of new functionalities within separate entries. The following changelog release presents the scope of changes 11.12.2023 - 15.12.2023.
API, Payments, API Admin
- We have released a new API that will allow you to fully manage order deposit refunds. The Refund API is available within API Admin in both the legacy (SOAP) and new (REST) versions.
Checkout 2.0, Payments
- We have added reports summarising which types of checkout an order was placed in the online shop, as well as presenting lists of orders made using the Checkout 2.0 service. The new report is available under Reports & Finance > Analysis and list of deposits and withdrawals.
- We have optimised the presentation of SMS data sent from the panel.
- We have introduced the sharing of shipping costs to pick-up points for Google-designated countries via the Content API for Google Ads by IdoSell.
- We have improved the generation of keywords based on the manufacturers of individual products added as promotional items.
- We have added warehouse stock upload in the skroutz.gr feed.
- We have eliminated the situation of over-visibility of all products from a promotion in a zone, despite selecting a smaller quantity.
Terms and conditions
- We have corrected the telephone number for the UODO (DPA) in the automatically generated regulations.
- We have improved the handling of the ?lang parameter in the scenario where the only language of the shop was Polish.
- We have eliminated the situation where there was an inappropriate price change in the sets when prices were calculated automatically.