Best online selling solutions
CHANGELOG IdoSell (01.05.2023 - 12.05.2023)
As part of the IdoSell changelog, we periodically report on news, updates and changes to the IdoSell software. Invariably, we publish project news and information about the release of new functionalities within separate entries. The following changelog release presents the scope of changes 01.05.2023 to 12.05.2023.
- We have added the deleteProductsFromDiscountGroup method in the Discount Groups gateway, which allows you to delete products assigned to a customer discount group.
- We have changed the operation of the Update method in the Products gateway - we have blocked the creation of a group of products with only one product. We do not allow such an action in the admin panel and the identical restriction from now on also applies to the API.
- We have blocked the ability of the Admin API to set the stock status for a warehouse to which the user does not have permissions.
Magazines: magazine documents, pre-sales
- We have changed the calculation of availability on MP warehouse after deleting a delivery document.
Taxes and VAT, JPK file
- We have updated the VAT rate matrix for Northern Ireland.
Reports generated in the administration panel
- We have introduced protection against spontaneous deletion of the list of products from magazines from the first day of the month.
The above changes will be available in all IdoSell panels within 2 weeks of the publication of this post.