14 February 2013
API - expanded to better manage delivery addresses and customer accounts
IdoSell.com application programming interface (API) was expanded with new methods, that allow to better manage customer accounts, delivery addresses, assign them to orders and set delivery costs. Changes were introduced to API-Clients and API-SetOrders gates:
- New methods in API-Clients:
- setClients - edit customer details,
- addDeliveryAddress - add delivery address to customer,
- getDeliveryAddress - fetch customer delivery addresses,
- editDeliveryAddress - edit customer delivery address.
- New methods in API-SetOrders:
- changeDeliveryAddress - change delivery address in order,
- changeShippingCosts - change delivery cost in order.
Full API documentation can be obtained on the IdoSell.com company webpage.