Using this module, you can define appropriate discounts and add freebies for customers who are new but also to loyal partners of your store.
For you to take advantage of the full amenities in terms of discounts, we encourage you to read the following description:
- Threshold discounts and free products: differently from the amount of a one-off order - it is characterized by the fact that it is activated when the value of the single order reaches a certain amount, namely the threshold amount. For example, by adding a 5% discount to a one-off order with a threshold value of PLN 500 to the system, one will pay only PLN 570 for products worth PLN 600, but will be forced to pay the full amount for an order worth PLN 400. In addition, at each threshold you can add customer points in the loyalty program and freebies, from which the customer will be able to choose one. Notice: to use this option in standard templates you need the appropriate component. Make sure you have one or contact the graphics department to encode the relevant basket items.
- Cumulative discounts: set from the total value of products in existing orders (without the value of returns). It does not depend on one-off purchases, but on the amount of money that the customer has spent in the store on products to date. By setting such a discount for an amount of e.g. PLN 2,000, it will be activated when the sum of payments for products in all orders made by one customer in a given shop minus returns reaches this amount. To calculate cumulative discounts, IdoSell Shop takes into account the value of products in all completed orders (the status is set to completed and all payments are allocated) minus the value of returns in the store. This means that customers - whose orders were made before a given threshold was set - will also receive a discount if the value of the products minus the returns from those orders reaches a certain threshold.
- Discount Codes: this is a discount also known as "password discount". More information on discount codes page.
- Discount Cards: support for omnichannel through plastic cards that can be used e.g. by several people in the family. Get to know the possibilities on the site Discount cards as a tool to build lasting customer relationship with your brand
- Quantity discount: discount on the quantity or value of ordered products. This setting allows you to define specific discount thresholds according to the amount or number of ordered products, and assign them an appropriate discount, and then set the selected profile in the product's edition tab. The customer receives a discount when the order contains the amount of the selected product specified in a given threshold, or when the sum of the payment for this product reaches the set threshold. In addition, rebates can reduce the price of products only to the level of minimum prices.
- Special offers: special discounts combining the purchase of specific groups of products. These are popular offers in traditional stores, e.g. "Buy 3 shirts, get 1 free".
In addition, each type of discount and loyalty card has been separately defined for customer types - retailers or wholesalers - and broken down into individual stores (especially important when running more than one store at a time).
To use the option of managing discounts and cards divided into types of customers and stores, go to the appropriate subpage by clicking on the Edit icon assigned to it. It leads to the appropriate form responsible for the discount type settings, broken down into customer type and selected store.
Discounts can work in two ways:
1. Add to all other discounts in the order.
- When placing an order, the system will add all discounts (i.e. threshold, cumulative, quantity and assigned to discount code), of course when all their criteria are met.
- Different discounts of the same type will not be added however. In example, when adding two Non-cumulative quantity discounts, one for 5% from 100 EUR and second for 10% from 200 EUR, the customer will be granted 10% discount, not 15%.
- Discounts - threshold, cumulative, quantity and one assigned to discount code - are not added to discount assigned to customer loyalty card.
2. Use only, when higher than sum of the rest of discounts.
- Such discount will be calculated only, when its value will be higher than sum of the rest of discounts granted for indicated order.
- Notice: Please remember, that the highest discount is taken under consideration only for specific product, not for entire order.
3. Add up with other discounts, but calculate according to the order, e.g. price *cumulative discount *threshold discount
- The sale price of products is successively reduced by applying subsequent discounts
Reason for that may be the lack of appropriate components in shop mask. Please make sure, that your basket in store has all required components. If you would like to order these components, please contact our graphical department to learn more about details of this operation.