Step-by-step instructions on how to export sales documents to EDI++ (EPP) format in IdoSell Shop
- Go to the REPORTS AND FINANCES > Sales and corrective documents registry
- Select the required document registry — the Sales documents registry or the Corrective documents registry , and perform a three-step search to locate the required documents
- Click Export to EPP file and save the generated file. The system will generate separate files for each page or warehouse.
Step-by-step instructions on how to export inventory documents to EDI++ (EPP) format in IdoSell Shop
- Go to the STOCK > Stock documents registry
- Set the appropriate parameters to search for the required documents and click Show
- Click Export to EPP file and save the generated file. The system will generate a separate file for each warehouse
How to set the preferred program or system that the EDI++ (EPP) files are exported to
After you locate required documents, click Settings and select the preferred program or system.
How to export cash/bank documents to EDI++ (EPP) files?
- Generate a report Analysis and list of payments/withdrawals for a chosen currency,
- Click on the transaction number for a chosen type,
- On List of allocated payments and accepted returns choose transactions and click on Export to a file (EPP),
- Save generated files (separate for individual warehouses).
EDI++ (EPP) specification
EDI++ (EPP) FAQ