Define optional discounts for your customers. Thanks to the advanced tool available in IdoSell.com you can fit discounts' settings to each of your customers.
Individual discounts and their functions:
- Simple discount - the simplest form of the discount you can assign to a customer. It is a percentage deducted from the price for all items ordered,
- Advanced discount - already known from discount codes allowing the use of the below parameters:
- Setting time frames for the discount.
- Setting the discount time frames for the limited number of days from the moment it has been assigned.
- How many times one discount can be used (one-time use or multiple use).
- Discount to be summed up with other discounts, i.e. price * (other discounts + individual discount).
- Discount to be summed up with other discounts but calculated according to the sequence, i.e. price * other discounts * individual discount
- Setting if the discount is to be used only if greater than the sum of other discounts.
- Setting the minimal amount for the discount to be applied. The amount refers to all the products in a cart before the discount.
- Setting if the discount should also be applied with: new items, bestsellers, special offers, sales, enhanced, special product.
- Selection of the products for which the discount can be used - it may be one product, some of them or all.
- The amount of the discount can be set independently for chosen manufacturers, series, categories and products themselves.
- Additional discount for the products that have not been included in the earlier configuration of the discounts.
- Discount on shipping cost.
- "Percentage discount" refers to a reduction of the price according to the value of the discount.
- The amount of discount is calculated as a percent of the total value of the products in the cart.
- A fixed discount is applied when a purchase of certain products reaches a specified price value.
- Varied ways of the discount calculation: from customer's price, suggested retail price, crossed out price including currencies and net/gross value,
- Discount based on a discount group - one configuration that has been set can be assigned to many customers.
NOTICE: When the customers who are entitled to the advanced discount use a discount code they lose individual discounts.