Best online selling solutions
CHANGELOG IdoSell (28.08.2023 - 01.09.2023)
As part of the IdoSell changelog, we periodically report on news, updates and changes to the IdoSell software. Invariably, we publish project news and information about the release of new functionalities within separate entries. The following changelog release presents the scope of changes 28.08.2023 - 01.09.2023.
- We have optimized the mechanism for disbursing funds from the balance - we have introduced additional mechanisms to verify that the required formalities are met, so that if they are not, the system will return the appropriate messages.
- We have improved the mechanism for sending notifications in the situation of store deletion.
- We have optimized the mechanism for signing KYC AML surveys - so that if all correct data is entered, no errors are returned.
Ordering a new panel
- We have updated the mechanism for accepting payments for orders using BLIK - there are no longer problems with creating a new panel with this form of payment.
Ordering in the store panel
- We have improved the information about the cost of card payments, in orders paid by IdoPay payments. This will result in the correct presentation of the cost of such payments in orders and in deposit reports.
The above changes will be available in all IdoSell panels within 2 weeks of the publication of this post.