Best online selling solutions
CHANGELOG IdoSell (16.10.2023 - 20.10.2023)
As part of the IdoSell changelog, we periodically report on news, updates and changes to the IdoSell software. Invariably, we publish project news and information about the release of new functionalities within separate entries. The following changelog release presents the scope of changes 16.10.2023 - 20.10.2023.
- We have changed the way PDF files are generated. It is no longer necessary to use CEPH.
- We have introduced additional verification that the uploaded attachment is already on the server.
- We have introduced login anonymization when deleting a customer from the IdoSell panel.
- We have improved the display of the active template when a revision is undone.
- We have eliminated an error where stock levels were not being replenished by the import module in synchronization continuously from the supplier.
- We have optimized the downloading of prices by the machine that calculates them.
- We have optimized the addition of graphics for the list and product card in the ProductsProducer gateway.
- We have improved the automatic printing of a custom attachment added to an order.
- We have improved the way images are returned to the product list during the transition period of copying images to CEPH and generating WebP.
- We have eliminated an issue whereby, in some cases, the rejection of a claim resulted in an unnecessary refund to the customer's in-store balance.
- We have improved the link to the return point that displays on its summary in the shop template.
- We have eliminated the problem of not being able to download the PDF file attached to the claim chat when the summary of a submitted claim was called up from the claim card in the panel, using the "View Claims in Store" option.
- We have introduced the possibility of returning and claiming component parts of a kit if the kit in question has the option "Show kit as one item on documents" disabled, and a new option responsible for this possibility is enabled in the complaints and returns module. In the 'Configuration of returns of sold products' module, we have added the option 'Allow return of a component set', and in the 'Configuration of claims department (RMA)' module, we have added the option 'Allow claim of a component set'. By default, both options are disabled.
- We have eliminated the problem that resulted in the shipment amount being returned to the customer's balance when the claim was rejected.
The above changes will be available in all IdoSell panels within 2 weeks of the publication of this post.