Best online selling solutions
CHANGELOG IdoSell (13.11.2023 - 17.11.2023)
As part of the IdoSell changelog, we periodically report on news, updates and changes to the IdoSell software. Invariably, we publish project news and information about the release of new functionalities within separate entries. The following changelog release presents the scope of changes 13.11.2023 - 17.11.2023.
- We have completed the information in the ProductProducers API documentation regarding graphic elements.
- We have optimised the links returned in production feeds for Google Shopping and Facebook Ads.
- We have eliminated the situation where cash on delivery was visible to buyers with trade credit enabled and the option to select payment before shipping disabled, which misleadingly presented the cash on delivery option as part of a one-step purchase process.
- We have improved the view on the promotions module screen so that the list of shop selections does not obscure the selected date of the promotions calendar.
- We have optimised the return of data in the Analysis report and lists of sold and returned products.
- We have accelerated the operation of the product search engine in the panel by name for phrases combined with special characters (e.g. hyphens).
- We have eliminated the situation where the section with POS prices was still visible, despite the option "Price for POS same as retail price" being checked on the edit tab of the product.
- We have eliminated the situation where the section with product management on the tabbed product edit tab disappeared after saving changes, and on the one-sided product edit tab the section was not visible at all.
The above changes will be available in all IdoSell panels within 2 weeks of the publication of this post.