Best online selling solutions
The summary of changes in STANDARD compositions in May and June 2022
Changelog containing changes and improvements in STANDARD compositions as of July 21, 2022 and announcements of upcoming new features.
- Improved the "Save by buying more" section so that it does not display the crossed out price when the price of a set/collection is higher than the sum of the components.
- Extinguished the "Add to cart" button in products with a price on the phone.
- Introduced autocomplete email address in the toplayer of the product re-availability notification for logged-in users.
- Added the date of planned delivery in the description of availability of products with issued PZ document with known delivery date.
- Added "Buy off set" and "Buy off collection" buttons when a component is available in stock in less quantity than required by the set/collection.
- Added variant icons on the B2B product card.
- Introduced grayed out icons for unavailable products in the B2B products list.
- Improved the mechanism for adding multiple variants to the cart at once in the B2B products list.
- Added a notification about insufficient quantity of products in stock in the mechanism of adding products by codes in the B2B shopping cart.
- Made it possible to edit and translate the "You are saving" letter displayed in STANDARD 4 v3 in the Composer tool.
- We have completed the linking to the "Contact Us" sub-page in products with a phone price in recommendation zone #1 on the homepage.
- Fixed the "Reload page and open intermediate navigation page" option in menu 1.
- Fixed the missing flags in the language and currency change toplayer for European countries, and made its design more consistent with the shopping cart and shopping list toplayer.
Ordering process (COP)
- Eliminated the problem with the packing list not displaying in STANDARD Fashion v3 when there are more than 4 packing lists.
- In a situation where a customer is logged out of the store for some reason during the shopping process, the login form will be completed with his/her login.
- Eliminated the problem of incorrect recalculation of products with the parameter "Maximum number of products in the order" when increasing their quantity in the shopping cart.
- Eliminated the problem of partial separation of the contents of the "House / Premises number" field into the "Street" field on the registration page for non-standard addresses.
- On the active discounts page, the product labels in the "Discount does not apply to products marked as" information are now consistent with the labels shown on the product list and the item card, e.g. "Sale", "New", "Our Bestseller". These literals are available for editing in the Composer tool. The ability to define them in ADMINISTRATION / Products / Products configuration will soon be extinguished.
- Significantly reduced the number of graphic elements with undefined width and height attributes with PageSpeed Insights in mind.
- Improved the rendering of product images in STANDARD Decor v3 in Samsung Browser with dark mode enabled.
What the future holds
Bugfixes and improvements in STANDARD templates are not all we are currently working on! In the following weeks, we will continue working on many new features in STANDARD compositions. Learn about the most important of them:
- Multi-step order process (COP) in a completely new and simplified form. The number of steps has been reduced to the necessary minimum, and the interface has become even clearer and more intuitive, so that your store will start selling even more!
- One-step order process (OSCOP) thanks to which shopping will become even faster and more convenient. Logging in, filling in the data for shipping, choosing payment and courier is done on one page without having to go to the next steps.
- Increased scores in PageSpeed Insights and Lighthouse tools due to optimized CSS/JS file structure and dynamic image handling in WebP format, which significantly reduces page size and excess unused code at any given time. Initial tests have shown that the optimized CSS/JS file structure increases page performance (Performance score) by up to 20 points!
If you're looking to boost your store's performance, don't hesitate and submit your request today!
How to take advantage of the new features?
With STANDARD templates developed in the Composer tool you get access to new features and automatic updates whether you use STANDARD templates or take care of the shop design by yourself.
- If you have automatic template updates enabled your existing STANDARD template has already been automatically re-generated and is now marked as a template from the Composer editor, so it will be constantly updated and supported. You don't need to do anything else.
- If you have automatic template updates disabled or are using a custom template, you can publish the latest version of the STANDARD composition yourself in the Composer tool and enjoy the new features at no extra charge.
- If you are using a custom composition designed by yourself using the Composer tool, you can update selected STANDARD components by going to the edit screen and using the "Update" button, or the whole template by selecting the "Update composition" option visible under the name of your composition.
If you do not see the above changes in your panel, it means that you do not have access to them yet. Don't worry, this will change in a few days and you will be able to take full advantage of all new features in the Composer tool.
The above changes are part of the STANDARD templates, which are an industrial design registered in the patent office, owned by IAI Sp. z o.o. If you want to use the elements in your own projects, please contact us and obtain written consent or license. For more information, see "STANDARD registered industrial design".