Second, mobile version of shop page of your on-line store
If you already run on-line store and you want it to have another, special version of its mask, designed especially for mobile devices, we have a very comfortable solution. We offer a special service - Second, mobile version of shop page, you can turn it on and off by yourself, whenever you want, in the administration panel. This service does not covercreation of second store, only launching additional mask designed especially for mobile devices:
- if a client visits your store from a stationary computer, your desktop version will be displayed
- if a client visits your store using a smartphone or a tablet - a mobile version will be displayed
- Users, who decide to turn Second, mobile version of shop page on, receive free STANDARD mobile mask from the IdoSell.com. We also offer a creation of an individual mask for customers, who want to distinguish their shops from competition. Individual masks can be ordered in one of our implementation packages.
Second, mobile version of shop page is for free. You can turn it on/off whenever you want at no additional cost.
There are two ways to enable Second, mobile version of a shop on IdoSell.com.
- First option is to launch a mobile version on the same domain. In order to do it:
- go to MARKETING / Second, mobile version of shop page (if you run more than one shop, choose the one that you want to launch a mobile version for)
- under Configuration of Second, mobile version of shop page service set On
- under Settings for second, mobile version of the website set Detect mobile browser automatically to On and After a mobile device is detected choose set second, mobile version of the website on the same domain
- save changes
- Second option is to assign a special domain (with the prefix m.) under which a mobile version will be displayed:
- start with checking if you have assigned your own domain other than a technical domain in ADMINISTRATION / Domains, SSL, redirections and system services management / Domain management
- check if it is set as main domain in ADMINISTRATION / Domains, SSL, redirections and system services management / Choose the main domain
- it is now necessary to assign additional subdomain with a prefix m.. If, for example, your domain is shop.com, add and assign a domain: m.shop.com
- next go to MARKETING / Second, mobile version of shop page, enable the service and set After a mobile device is detected, ''redirect to m.shop.com
To enable SSL certificate in the mobile version of a shop, purchase Wildcard certificate for the main domain. This certificate secures also all subdomains, i.e. not only domain.com
but the whole group *.domain.com
will be secured (and what follows also a mobile version m.domain.com
You can find more information regarding Certum SSL certificates checking their prices and types