If you have your own graphical design draft, use the initial stage to present them to us and to analyse their compatibility with available functionality. Please send the drafts, along with guidelines using a a ticket.
1. What are you going to sell and who is your target (a typical customer of your shop)?
2. Do you already have a logo? If yes, please send it as a source file (eps, cdr, ai format) in a ticket. If it is a flat graphics file (jpg, png) please send it in the highest resolution possible. If you do not have a logo, please send guidelines for it in the same ticket, according to logo guidelines. We also recommend visiting the page about logo, its design and important additional services.
3. What should be your shop's style? Modern or retro? Gradients? Curvature? Associated with a subculture? If possible, please send us examples with information which elements meet your needs and taste the most (max. 3-4 examples).
4. What colours should we use? Intensive or pastel? Dark or bright background? Moreover, please provide us with 1-2 main colours which should be used in the design. And again, examples are appreciated.
5. How many products (approximately) will be displayed in your shop and into how many categories are you planning to divide them? If possible, please send us the names of the main categories - this will help in choosing the best way to present them.
6. Are you planning to add news to your shop regularly? Will you have many banner ads, special offers etc?
7. Will the products have long descriptions? Maybe they will be in the form of technical specifications (like charts)? Or maybe the most important thing for you is having high resolution, detailed photos of your products, with textual specification playing a secondary role?
8. Please send us 2-3 sample product pictures or information whether the pictures are vertical or horizontal and on what background should they be presented.