Best online selling solutions
CHANGELOG IdoSell (30.01.2023 - 03.02.2023)
As part of the IdoSell changelog, we periodically report on news, updates and changes to the IdoSell software. Invariably, we publish project news and information about the release of new functionalities within separate entries. The following changelog release presents the scope of changes 30.01.2023 to 03.02.2023.
Reports & Finances
- We have rebuilt the "Analysis and list of payments/refunds" reports located in the "Reports and Finances" section of the administration panel.
OSS VAT sales declaration
- We have improved the identification of the country of delivery in the OSS VAT sales return.
- We have improved the saving of cookies with the status of expressed consents.
- We have improved the display of cookie consent, which was covered up by toplayers.
- We have improved the generation of the form with cookie consents in the store. We have ensured that it lists only those service providers that are enabled in a given store.
- We moved the [order_id] variable in the returns to ERP systems.
- We have fixed the problem with connecting the mailbox via SMTP on SSL.
- We have removed the duplication of values in the "Minimum number of goods" parameter.
- We have improved the scenario in which the automation did not update prices when the initial price was taken from another store.
- We have improved a scenario in which it was not possible to place an order with a set whose component is an item grouped with a size selection. The merchandise was removed from the cart when switching to order1.
- We optimized technical domain validation when adding a new store.
The above changes will be available in all IdoSell panels within 2 weeks of the publication of this post.