Best online selling solutions
CHANGELOG IdoSell (20.02.2023 - 24.02.2023)
As part of the IdoSell changelog, we periodically report on news, updates and changes to the IdoSell software. Invariably, we publish project news and information about the release of new functionalities within separate entries. The following changelog release presents the scope of changes 20.02.2023 to 24.02.2023.
COP (Customer Order Processing)
- We have improved the scenario when, during a buyer's purchase, the store staff removes the goods from the free threshold or the free threshold itself.
- We have added validation of a valid address consisting of a street and a building number for customers from the Czech Republic.
- We have improved a scenario where adding products to the shopping cart via codes in the B2B template was not functioning properly.
- We have improved the scenario where there was one collection in the basket in different combinations and the number of collections in a particular combination changed.
- We have improved the setting of the VAT rate for a delivery on a correction invoice.
- We have improved the scenario when an account was logged over by GQL in a single session.
Group Edit Products
- We have improved a scenario where changing the price by an amount or percentage was causing incorrect prices on the merchandise card.
List of sold products
- We have improved the calculation of products on the way in the "list of sold products" report.
- We have added the ability to map the courier Poczta Polska - Kurier Pocztex 48 for Ceneo Buy Now.
- We have improved the list of returned orders (via Marketing and integrations/Marketplaces) for Ceneo Buy Now.
- We have improved the display of menu items in the configuration of special offers.
- We have fixed the display of qualified changes in the employee report.
Serial order processing
- We have fixed an issue with the order status changing to shipped several times when changing the status of orders serially or when GEZ changes the statuses.
- We have improved the calculation of time to prepare the shipment for personal collection.
- We have improved the marking of reviews to products as reviews confirmed by purchase.
- We have improved the formatting of non-Latin characters in the upper and lower descriptions of products.
- We have improved the completion of descriptions and names in products when synchronizing continuously from a remote location.
- We have fixed a bug where the migration process from WooComerce was crashing.
- We have disabled email sending for the background task related to the acceptance of the PZ document and the creation of the reservation.
- We eliminated the case where there was a duplicated number of products in the collection after the order was placed.
Integrated payment systems
- We added the "imoje" legal content checkbox to the COP in connection with the withdrawal of the "imoje" paywall under certain conditions.
The above changes will be available in all IdoSell panels within 2 weeks of the publication of this post.