Best online selling solutions
CHANGELOG IdoSell (05.02.2024 - 09.02.2024)
As part of the IdoSell changelog, we periodically report on news, updates and changes to the IdoSell software. Invariably, we publish project news and information about the release of new functionalities within separate entries. The following changelog release presents the scope of changes 05.02.2024 - 09.02.2024.
- We have covered the possibility of possible difficulties in accessing the shop in the event of public holidays.
- We have optimised the EPP sales document register.
- We have added support for WebP-formatted images in the subscription list and subscription card.
- We improved the size of the first image in the gallery on the merchandise card.
- We improved the heights of the InPost Pay button on the merchandise card and in the shopping cart.
- We changed the header in the customer panel from "Hello John Smith" to "Your account".
- We restored support for holidays in the courier calendar in OSCOP and Express Checkout.
- We added an alert to inform you when a product is sold out in OSCOP and Express Checkout.
- We have completed the electronic delivery icon in OSCOP.
- We have added a safeguard when the system does not return the selected delivery country in OSCOP.
- We have improved the redirects in the country and language selection toplayer.
- We have improved the display of descriptive text on the rma-products page.
- We fixed a bug with page scrolling when the full-text search prompt is expanded on iOS.
- We improved the display of the security policy in the shopping tunnel when White-Label is enabled.
Integrated payment systems
- We have improved the performance of the integration with Stripe in terms of handling the error of double acceptance of payments for transactions.