The new cookie consent is a one-stop solution that will make your store compliant with European Union law and GDPR with just one click. Check out the detailed instructions for enabling the new cookie consent mode:
1. Where to find the new cookie consent?
You can find the new cookie consent in the panel in the module Moderation / CMS / Regulations, consents, policies / Cookie consent. The new cookie consent has been added as a new available display mode:
2. Additional features:
- Ability to enable the default selection of consent for analytics and advertising cookies. You can choose whether the user will have the consent for analytics and advertising cookies checked by default when enters the site, or whether they will have to give their own consent. :
- A brand new set of texts that online store service can change to further customize the consent:
- Online store service can define how the add-on installs the files: whether they are cookies, information installed in the local memory of the browser, or whether it is a tracking pixel.
- Online store service can define only the provider and description or in addition detailed information about the file:
Just use the "[iai:cookies_table]" variable.
5. Additional information
- Consent for cookies can be generated automatically or manually. In the case of self-generated content, the online store service can customize the literals and the consent content itself.
- The automatically generated consent content and the cookie consent itself are still available in Polish, English and German.