This document contains information on the rights and obligations regarding processing data of Users who have registered on the IdoSell websites that have been entrusted to IAI
This website will be updated together with the appearance of new circumstances regarding data processing.
- The processing of personal data provided by the IdoSell User (hereinafter: "User") when registering on the www.IdoSell.com websites is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR to provide marketing services by IAI (hereinafter:"Operator") on the basis of consent expressed based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR.
- Based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR the Operator processes User's personal data in the form of profiling in the scope of supporting the User and marketing. The Operator does not take automated decisions against the User on the basis of the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraph 1 and 4 of the GDPR.
- The controller of the User's personal data is the Operator, i.e. IAI with its registered office in Szczecin, Aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, +48 91 443 66 00, fax +48 91 443 66 01, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grzegorz Szukalski, email@example.com, is the Personal Data Protection Inspector.
- The recipients of personal data processed by the Operator are:
- Beyond.pl Sp. z o.o., M.Palacza 113, 60-273 Poznań, VAT No.: 782-23-24-152, incorporated in the National Court Register at number 0000237620
- ATM S.A., Grochowska 21a 04-186 Warszawa VAT No.: 113-00-59-989, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000034947, in order to maintain servers
- Benhauer private limited company Grzegórzecka 21, 31-532 Kraków VAT No.: 676-244-77-54, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000523346, for the implementation of e-mail marketing and marketing automation
- Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, in the scope of using the BI class systems
- ClickMeeting private limited company with its registered office in Gdańsk, Arkońska 6, building A4, 80-387 Gdańsk, registered in the National Court Register at number 0000604194, VAT No. 5842747535, for the implementation of webinars and their promotions
- The Operator shall store User's personal data for an indefinite period of time for the purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Operator for the purposes of marketing campaigns.
- The User has the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing from the Operator, as well as the right to transfer data.
- The User has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to their special situation - to the processing of their personal data based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter e or f, including profiling based on these provisions. The Operator will no longer be able to process such personal data unless demonstrates the existence of legally valid grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the person, whose data is concerned, or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims.
- If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, the User may at any time object to the processing of their personal data for such marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing is related to direct marketing.
- If the processing of personal data by the Operator is based on the consent given by the User referred to in Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR, the User has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data by the Client is a contractual requirement and is voluntary, but necessary to complete the Service.
- Failure to provide personal data results in the inability to provide the Service
In order to view the cookies files used on our website, please check the following page: /en/corp/privacy/policy/cookies/cookie-usage-policy-on-the-idosell-com-pages-and-related-ones/?currency=gbp