Best online selling solutions
CHANGELOG IdoSell (30.10.2023 - 03.11.2023)
As part of the IdoSell changelog, we periodically report on news, updates and changes to the IdoSell software. Invariably, we publish project news and information about the release of new functionalities within separate entries. The following changelog release presents the scope of changes 30.10.2023 - 03.11.2023.
- We have improved the ability to order refunds for orders back to the gift card.
- We have introduced an automatic change of order status when products are on several own warehouses.
- We have optimized the functioning of special offers.
- We have optimized the editing of the parameter name when multiple products are assigned to it.
- In mid-October, we made it possible to return and claim components of a kit if the kit in question has the "Show kit as one item on documents" option disabled, and a new option responsible for this possibility is enabled in the Claims and Returns module. Now we have additionally supported this possibility also for orders coming from the marketplace. In order to maintain compatibility for issued VAT invoice adjustments, the information about the setting of "Show kit as one item on documents" is saved at the level of the placed order, and the return and complain of components itself is possible only for those kits that had the option "Show kit as one item on documents" unchecked at the time of sale.
The above changes will be available in all IdoSell panels within 2 weeks of the publication of this post.