Best online selling solutions
CHANGELOG IdoSell (02.10.2023 - 06.10.2023)
As part of the IdoSell changelog, we periodically report on news, updates and changes to the IdoSell software. Invariably, we publish project news and information about the release of new functionalities within separate entries. The following changelog release presents the scope of changes 02.10.2023 - 06.10.2023.
- API Products/update: Usprawniliśmy działanie parametru projector_hide, służącego do usuwania ukrytego parametru.
- We have added the ability to set an unassigned operator in the RMA module.
- We have improved the synchronization mechanism so that it does not execute when it is turned off.
- We have optimized the querying of the Omnibus mechanism for prices.
- We have introduced the return of information in the API about the remaining products - when you enable in the panel the option to show in lists and hotspots only one product/variant in the group.
- We have updated the rates for VAT OSS.
- We have eliminated the bug by which the price could not be changed on the new product card.
- We have eliminated an error that occurred when adding a product to a reservation failed.
- We have eliminated the appearance of a redundant correction prompt when closing an order.
- We have improved the handling of the value of the "Ordered in" amount after changing the billing currency in the order.
The above changes will be available in all IdoSell panels within 2 weeks of the publication of this post.