WMS of an online store
which enables automatic generation and printing of invoices
, has a built-in module of sending electronic invoices for purchases in the shop
. We use electronic system of document delivery (EDI) for electronic invoicing - the same that we use for settlements with our customers
How does automatic sending of invoices work?
The new module will send an email with the invoice to your customer immediately after being issued, and when the customer downloads the invoice, it will be logged in the download log (the download log is necessary because, for example, an acknowledgement of receipt of a corrective invoice is the basis tax reduction, and therefore it could not have been missed). Obviously, the customer can select the paper invoice. In addition, you can choose what type of invoices will be sent electronically, and which one traditionally (e.g. VAT invoices and correction invoices).
Advantages of electronic invoicing
Electronic invoicing is beneficial for online store. Advantages:
lowering the cost of doing business - saving a large amount of paper and printing devices
one component of the order less to verify and to pack
faster invoice delivery to customer
There are also many benefits for customers. Document available online:
is easier to be found
will not be destroyed
does not have to be stored at home or in the office
is always at hand
What does the module of electronic invoicing in IdoSell Shop offer?
- template of store notification inviting customers to choose electronic invoices, but with the ability to choose a paper invoice
- automatic invoice generation in the order – there is no need to issue anything manually
- invoice is sent immediately once it is issued
- possibility to resend an invoice by one click
- ability to choose which invoices are to be sent to customers. You can choose from:
- VAT invoice
- Corrective invoice
- Advance invoice
- Final invoice
- ready, e-mail templates for every type of invoice prepared by IdoSell Shop
- searching for not acknowledged corrective invoices – facilitation for accounting department
- WMS recognizes orders for which invoices were sent electronically - invoices do not appear in the module verification of package content with the order on the list of items to verify – they have already been sent to the customer
Please note that sending invoices electronically has a positive impact on the environment which is why it is worth to provide invoices to customers in such way.