How to set up the CERTUM SSL certificate in IdoSell Shop
In many cases, installation of a SSL certificate can lead to various difficulties. When ordering a certificate via IdoSell Shop, the entire procedure comes down to filling out a form and verifying domain ownership.
Ordering a SSL certificate through the administration panel
- Go to ADMINISTRATION \ Domains, SSL, redirections and system services management \ SSL management \ Buy new SSL certificate by IAI.
- When filing out the form, make sure that all company details are correct. You can edit the details in ADMINISTRATION \ Company data
- An order confirmation e-mail will be sent to the address specified in the e-mail field. Please make sure that the address is correct.
- Choose an e-mail address to which a domain ownership verification message will be sent. It needs to be one of your domain-assigned e-mail addresses.
Domain and identity verification
- After placing an order, Unizeto Technologies sends an e-mail to one of your e-mail addresses (e.g.: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org). Verification link will be included - you need to click on it to confirm your order.
- A confirmation email will also be sent to the address entered in the E-mail field, you must click the link to confirm the order. The link can be used only once.
If you want to order the Trusted SSL certificate, you need to take an additional step:
- Ordering the Trusted SSL certificate requires additional identity verification. Just send required documents to CERTUM PCC. Detailed information are sent in the order confirmation e-mail.
Launching a certificate
- After performing all of the above operations, you need to wait for approximately 1h (in case of Commercial certificate) or 24h (in case of Trusted certificate). Within this time, Unizeto Technologies will send a message informing that a certificate was issued. To launch it, go to ADMINISTRATION \ Domains, SSL, redirections and system services management \ SSL management, select domain and click on Select.
SSL Certificate renewal
If a certificate has been purchased via the IdoSell Shop administration panel, it is very easy to renew it. Before the certificate expiry date you need to go to ADMINISTRATION \ Domains, SSL, redirections and system services management \ SSL management and click on [Buy new SSL certificate by IAI] in the line of the domain for which the certificate is to be renewed.
By default, the option to renew the currently installed certificate will be selected on the form. The same can be achieved by clicking on [Display SSL certificate]. The renewal option can be found in the field with the certificate's expiry date.
After the order is completed, the new certificate will overwrite the currently used one. Execution time depends on a selected certificate type.