This list of questions serves as a guide on what type of information you should take into account when drawing out requirements, which will allow us to deliver the best possible work. If you are unsure about, or cannot answer a question, you can leave the decision up to our experienced designers. Based on the provided information, we will create a project draft for review and acceptance. When providing examples, please note that pointing to existing cases (e.g. live websites) is the most informative.
If you have your own graphic draft, use the initial stage to show us your drafts and to analyse their compatibility with available functions. Drafts, the same as guidelines, send us in a ticket along with all information which cannot be clearly figured out from the drafts and need descriptions.
If you have your own graphical design draft, use the initial stage to present them to us and to analyse their compatibility with available functionality. Please send the drafts, along with guidelines using a (support/tickets|a ticket)).
1. What are you going to sell and who is your target (a typical customer of your shop)?
2. Do you already have a logo? If yes, please send it as a source file (eps, cdr, ai format) in a ticket. If it is a flat graphics file (jpg, png) please send it in the highest resolution possible. If you do not have a logo, please send guidelines for it in the same ticket, according to logo guidelines. We also recommend visiting the page about logo, its design and important additional services.
3. What should be your shop's style? Modern or retro? Gradients? Curvature? Associated with a subculture? If possible, please send us examples with information which elements meet your needs and taste the most (max. 3-4 examples).
4. What colours should we use? Intensive or pastel? Dark or bright background? Moreover, please provide us with 1-2 main colours which should be used in the design. And again, examples are appreciated.
5. How many products (approximately) will be displayed in your shop and into how many categories are you planning to divide them? If possible, please send us the names of the main categories - this will help in choosing the best way to present them.
6. BASIC design is based on a STANDARD layout. It is therefore possible to prepare shop pages with one of the STANDARD layouts. There are minor differences between placement of elements in each template. Please check STANDARD layouts and let us know whoch one should be the basis of your personalised shop frontend.