1. Go to PayPal webpage to register an account. More detailed instruction can be found at the bottom of the page.
2. Go to ADMINISTRATION > Payments configuration > Payment profiles
3. Choose an appropriate payment profile and add PayPal as a payment method.
4. Payment method should be supported by PayPal - enter your account data during setup. Automatic payment allocation option turns on or turns off IPN (Instant Payment Notification).5. To have the access to API, please read Activate PayPal in IdoSell in the PayPal guidebook prepared for IdoSell users available at the bottom of the page.
1. Choose "Add a payment method to profile" in the payment profile
2. Choose your country from the list and PayPal
3. Set up PayPal
4. Enter all data. If you use only one PayPal e-mail address, you do not have to fill in the Primary email address of the PayPal account field.
If you have just read the above instruction and you still have questions, have a look at the attached instruction prepared by PayPal.PayPal integration guide