Information for people applying for a job according to the GDPR
This document contains information on the rights and obligations regarding processing data of job candidate data that have been entrusted to IAI Sp. z o.o.
Information for people applying for a job at IAI Sp. z o.o. according to the GDPR 13 of the GDPR)
- The processing of personal data provided by the person applying for a job at IAI Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter: "Candidate") is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c of the GDPR in order to fulfill the legal obligation of the personal data controller (Article 22 (1) paragraph 1 Labour Law) and based on the consent expressed on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR on the processing of personal data of the candidate for the purposes of current and future recruitment procedures.
- The controller of Candidate's personal data is IAI Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Szczecin, Aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, +48 91 443 66 00, fax +48 91 443 66 01, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The recipients of personal data processed by the IAI Sp. z o.o. is: Beyond.pl private limited company, ul. M. Palacza 113,60-273 Poznań, NIP: 782-23-24-152, incorporated in the National Court Register at number 0000237620.
- IAI Sp. z o.o. will keep the Candidate's personal data until the completion of a given recruitment procedure, unless the Candidate has consented to the processing of their data also for the purposes of future recruitment proceedings.
- The Candidate has the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing from the IAI Sp. z o.o., as well as the right to transfer data.
- The Candidate has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to their special situation - to the processing of their personal data based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter e or f, including profiling based on these provisions. IAI Sp. z o.o. will no longer be able to process such personal data unless demonstrates the existence of legally valid grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the person, whose data is concerned, or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims.
- If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, the Candidate may at any time object to the processing of their personal data for such marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing is related to direct marketing.
- If the processing of personal data by the IAI Sp. z o.o. is based on the consent given by the Candidate referred to in Article. 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR, the Candidate has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The Candidate has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data by the Candidate is partly a statutory requirement, and in part a contractual requirement and as a rule is voluntary, but may be necessary for the proper conduct of the recruitment procedure. Failure to provide personal data may result in the inability to conduct proceedings involving the Candidate.
- The recipients of personal data processed by the Operator are:
- Beyond.pl sp. z o.o., Palacza 113, 60-273 Poznań, tax ID: 782-23-24-152, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000237620
- ATM S.A.,Grochowska 21a 04-186 Warszawa, tax ID: 113-00-59-989, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000034947, in order to maintain servers
- Benhauer sp. z o.o., Grzegórzecka 21, 31-532 Kraków, tax ID: 676-244-77-54, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000523346, for the implementation of e-mail marketing and marketing automation