Information for IdoSell Shop and Booking Clients whose personal data will be processed by IAI (based on Article 13 of the GDPR)
This document contains information on the rights and obligations regarding processing data of IdoSell Shop and Booking services Clients that has been entrusted to IAI
This website will be updated together with the appearance of new circumstances regarding data processing.
- The processing of personal data provided by the IdoSell Shop and Booking Clients (hereinafter: "Client") during the Service Activation is carried out on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR, as well as on the basis of consent expressed in Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR to process Client's personal data for marketing purposes, for IAI (hereinafter: "Operator") to provide services and issue accounting documents.
- Based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR, the Operator processes Client's personal data in the form of profiling online stores and accommodation facilities in the scope of customer service and marketing. The Operator does not take automated decisions against the Client on the basis of the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraph 1 and 4 of the GDPR.
- The controller of the Client's personal data is the Operator, i.e. IAI with its registered office in Szczecin, Aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, +48 91 443 66 00, fax +48 91 443 66 01, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grzegorz Szukalski, email@example.com, is the Personal Data Protection Inspector.
- The recipients of personal data processed by the Operator is: Beyond.pl Sp. z o.o., M. Palacza 113,60-273 Poznań, tax ID: 782-23-24-152, incorporated in the National Court Register at number 0000237620 and Affiliate Partners, to which the Operator entrusts the processing of personal data of the Client.
- The Operator will store the Client's personal data until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract or for the period required by separate regulations regarding tax and accounting obligations - depending on which period ends later. After this date, the Client's personal data will be processed by the Operator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR, namely for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Operator for marketing campaigns.
- The Customer has the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing from the Operator, as well as the right to transfer data.
- The customer has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to their special situation - to the processing of their personal data based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b e or f, including profiling based on these provisions. The Operator will no longer be able to process such personal data unless demonstrates the existence of legally valid grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the person, whose data is concerned, or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims.
- If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, the Client may at any time object to the processing of their personal data for such marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing is related to direct marketing.
- If the processing of personal data by the Operator is based on the consent given by the Client referred to in Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR, the Client has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The Client has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data by the Client is a contractual requirement and is voluntary, but necessary to complete the Service. Failure to provide personal data results in the inability to provide the Service.
The recipients of personal data processed by the Operator are:
- Beyond.pl sp. z o.o., Palacza 113, 60-273 Poznań, tax ID: 782-23-24-152, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000237620
- InPost Express sp. z o. o. Wielicka 28 BUSINESS PARK Building B 30-552 Kraków, tax ID: 6793108059 in order to handle shipments
- DPD Polska sp. z o.o. Mineralna 15 02274 Warszawa, tax ID: 5260204110 in order to handle shipments
- Poczta Polska S.A. Krasickiego 1, 42-500 Będzin, tax ID: 5250007313 in order to handle shipments
- RUCH S.A. Chłodna 52 00-872 Warszawa, tax ID: 5260250475 in order to handle shipments
- Kancelaria Audytorska EKB mgr Mirosława Parol, tax ID: 8511839127 REGON number: 812373729, Madalińskiego 8, 70-101 Szczecin in order to handle accounts
- Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, in the scope of using the BI class systems
- Google Ing. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, by linking store accounts to Google Analytics for statistical traffic analysis and diagnostics
- Quality Unit, s.r.o. Polus City Center Polus Tower I 6th Floor (Clusterhaus), Vajnorska 100 / A, SK-83104 Bratislava Slovakia - LiveAgent operator handling correspondence in IAI
- Traffic Trends Sp. z.o.o., Piątkowska 163 60-650 Poznań, Poland Tax ID 7773174094 - online marketing and support in SEO and SEM
- Oxylion S.A., Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań, Poland - for the purpose of implementing the VoIP telephony with the Inotel service
In order to view the cookies files used on our website, please check the following page: https://www.idosell.com/en/corp/privacy/policy/cookies/cookie-usage-policy-on-the-idosell-com-pages-and-related-ones/?currency=gbp