This website will be updated together with the appearance of new circumstances regarding data processing.
- The controller of Client's personal data is IAI Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Szczecin (hereinafter: "IAI"), Aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, +48 91 443 66 00, fax +48 91 443 66 01, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The recipients of personal data processed by the IAI is: Beyond.pl Sp. z o.o., M. Palacza 113,60-273 Poznań, tax ID: 782-23-24-152, incorporated in the National Court Register at number 0000237620 and Affiliate Partners, to which the IAI entrusts the processing of personal data of the Client.
- IAI processes customer data, including personal data, based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR to provide a one-time payment service.
- IAI acquires Clients' personal data through the Merchant, i.e. an online seller or accommodation center that allows you to book accommodation via the Internet or another entity.
- The Client's personal data will be kept for a period not longer than necessary to service the order placed by the Client - in any case for a period no longer than required by the provisions of Polish or EU law.
- Rafał Malujda, email@example.com, is the Personal Data Protection Inspector.
- The Client has the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing from the IAI, as well as the right to transfer data.
- The Client has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data by the Client is a contractual requirement and is voluntary, but necessary to complete the Service. Failure to provide personal data results in the inability to provide the Service.
The recipients of personal data processed by the Operator are:
- Beyond.pl sp. z o.o., Palacza 113, 60-273 Poznań, tax ID: 782-23-24-152, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000237620
- ATM S.A. Grochowska 21a 04-186 Warszawa, tax ID: 113-00-59-989, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000034947 for server maintenance
- DialCom24 Sp. z o.o. 60-327 Poznań, Kanclerska 15, tax ID: 781-173-38-52, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000306513 in order to handle payments
- Krajowa Izba Rozliczeniowa S. A., rtm. W. Pileckiego 65 02-781 Warszawa, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000113064, tax ID: 526-030-05-17 in order to handle payments
- Blue Media S.A., Powstańców Warszawy 6, Sopot, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000320590, tax ID: 585-13-51-185 in order to handle payments
- Polski Standard Płatności Sp. z o.o., Cypryjskiej 72 02-761 Warszawa, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000493783, tax ID: 521-366-44-94 in order to handle payments
- PayPo Sp. z o.o., ul. Domaniewska 37 02-672 Warszawa, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000575158, tax ID: 521-37-05-997 in order to handle payments
- Quality Unit, s.r.o. Polus City Center Polus Tower I 6th Floor (Clusterhaus), Vajnorska 100 / A, SK-83104 Bratislava Slovakia - LiveAgent operator handling correspondence in IAI Sp. z o.o.
- Oxylion S.A., Franklina Roosevelta 22 60-829 Poznań, Poland - for the purpose of implementing the VoIP telephony with the Inotel service
In order to view the cookies files used on our website, please check the following page: /en/corp/privacy/policy/cookies/cookie-usage-policy-on-the-idosell-com-pages-and-related-ones/?currency=gbp