Information for Affiliate Partners whose personal data will be processed by IdoSell Sp. z o.o. (based on Article 13 of the GDPR)
This document contains information on the rights and obligations regarding processing data of IdoSell Shop services Affiliate Partners that has been entrusted to IdoSell Sp. z o.o.
This website will be updated together with the appearance of new circumstances regarding data processing.
- The processing of personal data provided by Affiliate Partners (hereinafter "AP") when joining the Affiliate Program is carried out on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR for the purposes of implementing the contract concluded by the AP with the Operator and issuing accounting documents, as well as on the basis of the consent expressed in Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR to process AP's personal data for marketing purposes.
- The controller of the AP's personal data is the Operator, i.e. IdoSell Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Szczecin, Aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, +48 91 443 66 00, fax +48 91 443 66 01, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The recipients of personal data processed by the Operator is: Beyond.pl Sp. z o.o., M. Palacza 113,60-273 Poznań, tax ID: 782-23-24-152, incorporated in the National Court Register at number 0000237620, to which the IdoSell Sp. z o.o. entrusts the processing of personal data of the AP.
- Grzegorz Szukalski, email@example.com, is the Personal Data Protection Inspector.
- The Operator will store the AP's personal data until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract or for the period required by separate regulations regarding tax and accounting obligations - depending on which period ends later.
- The AP has the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing from the Operator, as well as the right to transfer data.
- If the processing of personal data by the Operator is based on the consent given by the AP referred to in Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a of the GDPR, the AP has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The AP has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data by the AP is a contractual requirement and is voluntary, but necessary to complete the Service. Not providing personal data prevents AP from joining the Affiliate Program.
The recipients of personal data processed by the Operator are:
- Beyond.pl sp. z o.o., Palacza 113, 60-273 Poznań, tax ID: 782-23-24-152, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000237620
- Kancelaria Audytorska EKB mgr Mirosława Parol, tax ID: 8511839127 REGON number: 812373729, Madalińskiego 8, 70-101 Szczecin in order to handle accounts
- ATM S.A. ul. Grochowska 21a 04-186 Warszawa VAT No.: 113-00-59-989, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000034947, in order to maintain servers
- Benhauer sp. z o.o., Grzegórzecka 21, 31-532 Kraków, tax ID: 676-244-77-54, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000523346, for the implementation of e-mail marketing and marketing automation
- Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, in the scope of using the BI class systems
- ClickMeeting sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Gdańsk, ul. Arkońska 6, building A4, 80-387 Gdańsk, registered in the National Court Register at number 0000604194, tax ID:. 5842747535, for the implementation of webinars and their promotions
- Quality Unit, s.r.o. Polus City Center Polus Tower I 6th Floor (Clusterhaus), Vajnorska 100 / A, SK-83104 Bratislava Slovakia - LiveAgent operator handling correspondence in IdoSell Sp. z o.o.
- Traffic Trends Sp. z.o.o., Piątkowska 163 60-650 Poznań, Poland Tax ID 7773174094 - online marketing and support in SEO and SEM
- Oxylion S.A., Franklina Roosevelta 22 60-829 Poznań, Poland - for the purpose of implementing the VoIP telephony with the Inotel service
In order to view the cookies files used on our website, please check the following page: https://www.idosell.com/en/corp/privacy/policy/cookies/cookie-usage-policy-on-the-idosell-com-pages-and-related-ones/?currency=gbp