Cookie usage policy on the IdoSell.com pages and related-ones
For the IdoSell.com service could operate correctly, it is necessary to use cookie files. On the Legal and technical information about cookies usage policy webpage you can find detailed information about standard work of the IdoSell.com service. Here you can find some information about other pages, somehow related to the service we provide but supported by other companies.
What are "cookies" and why are they even used
"Cookie" files are data - text in particular - stored on users' devices and used by web pages and on-line applications. Such files allow to recognize user's device and display a personalized version of indicated page. Cookies are a part of HTTP protocol used for communication between browser and server. Cookie files contain: key with value name, value itself and lifespan after which cookie should be deleted by a browser. IdoSell.com doesn't use cookie files in any way that conflicts with typical, everyday uses of web browsers available on the market.
Cookie files are used to adjust contents of web pages to a user's individual preferences and optimize the use of them. They are also used to create anonymous traffic statistics and make them available to external operators without the capability of identifying a user.
Do cookie files contain any personal details
The IdoSell.com service does not store any personal details in its cookie files.
What types of cookies are generated by IdoSell.com
There are two types of cookies used on web pages - session and persistent.
- Persistent cookies - remain on a user's device for the entire time indicated in their parameters or when manually deleted by the user.
- Session cookies - remain on a user's devices until logout or turning off a web browser. We do not use these cookies as a standard.
- Cookie files used by external sites integrated with a store, e.g. Google Analytics, including those used by web page users, that underlie their privacy policies.
Our company website and other related systems generate persistent cookies with the lifespan of 90 days. Such files can be of course deleted before this time as we stated below.
IdoSell.com uses own cookies to:
- Authenticate a user on a website and support user session:
- support user session (after signing in), so the user doesn't have to enter login and password on every subpage;
- correctly configure indicated functions of a website, allowing to - in particular - verify browser session authenticity;
- support other functions necessary to provide full website functionality.
- Correctly support affiliate program and authenticate user redirections to the IdoSell.com website.
- Analyze website traffic:
- create anonymous statistics and make them available to external operators what enables understanding how the users use a websites, what allows to facilitate their structure and content.
- Ensure website security, safety and reliability.
IdoSell.com utilizes external cookies to:
- display multimedia content from external services on a website:
- www.youtube.com (cookie administrator: Google Inc., USA)
- gather and accumulate general and anonymous statistical data by analysis tools:
- Google Analytics (cookie administrator: Google Inc., USA)
- display user-adjuster advertisements, using on-line advertisement tools:
- Google AdSense (cookie administrator: Google Inc., USA)
- utilize interactive functions to increase website popularity by means of social media:
- twitter.com [cookie administrator: Twitter Inc., USA]
- plus.google.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc., USA]
- Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc, USA or Facebook Ireland, Republic of Ireland]
- LinkedIn.com [cookie administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited, Republic of Ireland]
Is it possible to delete cookies?
Web browsers - as a standard - allow to store cookies on the users' devices. This setting can be of course changed in web browser settings. Cookies stored by the browser can be also manually deleted (or automatically cleared on close) after the session ends. Detailed information on browser settings can be found in help of the application, you are using. Remember however, that limiting storing cookie files can influence the work of multiple web pages or even block some options, particularly those that require a user to perform some actions before the content is displayed.