Company Executives & Board
Thanks to the stable and reliable management board, the IdoSell.com e-commerce platform has been developed as a consistent project. Thanks to this factor, our company expands in a continuous and dynamic manner.
IAI Company Management Board
Paweł Fornalski (Founder & CEO) - He has been involved in all company affairs since the day of its establishment. Previously involved in programming and system development. Chief designer of the entire IdoSell.com platform. Completed master's degree and doctorate at the West Pomeranian University of Technology. He also runs an e-commerce blog and is a frequent speaker at conferences concerning e-commerce, modern IT solutions etc. Interested in history of computer companies and IT science in general. In winter time you can cheer him on during ice (and in summer - on rolls) hockey matches. Plays in an amateur team from Szczecin. Direct contact: email@example.com
Sebastian Muliński (Founder & COO) He has been taking part in creating and expanding IAI Company since its very beginning. Completed master's degree of Information Technology and Econometrics Department at University of Szczecin. Interested in the economy and capital markets. Plays volleyball in his free time. Direct contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IAI S.A. Supervisory Board
- Chairman: Dariusz Zarzecki - Education background: West Pomeranian University of Technology (1982), doctorate - University of Szczecin (1989), postdoctoral degree - Faculty of Economics and Management, University of Szczecin (1999), currently Professor of University of Szczecin. Work experience: author of many business evaluations, strategies and feasibility studies, performer and chief of many of Joint European Projects which are funded by the European Union - total value of about 1,500,000 euros.
- Zbigniew Muliński - doctorate on West Pomeranian University of Technology (Faculty of Chemistry), 59 year old. Author of many publications concerning mathematical modeling. He has been linked with many business enterprises since 2008. Currently he manages laboratory complex in Polcargo International. Zbigniew Muliński is Sebastian Muliński's father.
- Piotr Fornalski - 58 years old, master engineer who finished West Pomeranian University of Technology - Faculty of Machine Construction. He has been linked with private business enterprises since 1997. He owns his private company. He has great qualifications to be a member of supervisory boards - he passed a state exam for a member of State Treasury supervisory boards. He also finished School of Directors with real estate administrator authority. Piotr Fornalski is Paweł Fornalski's father.
- Marcin Koźlik - 32 years old, finished West Pomeranian University of Technology - IT Faculty with additional software specialization. He owns an e-commerce company. He is highly qualified in company reorganizations and human resources management.
- Tomasz Fornalski - 31 years old, master engineer who finished West Pomeranian University of Technology - Automatics and Robotics Faculty. He was a sport club CEO and a leader in Youth City Board of Szczecin. He currently works as a automatic specialist in Japanese Bridgestone tire factory. He owns - from 2002 - an on-line shop (www.sklephokejowy.pl) which utilizes the IdoSell.com software. Tomasz Fornalski is Paweł Fornalski's brother.
Information on family ties of supervisory board members with share owners who have not less than 5% of general number of votes on AGM (Annual General Meeting):
- Zbigniew Muliński is Sebastian Muliński's father,
- Piotr Fornalski is Paweł Fornalski's father,
- Tomasz Fornalski is Paweł Fornalski's brother.