2 January 2017
We added a brand new integration with Expedia.com to our Channel Manager
Expedia is another OTA integrated in real-time with our Channel Manager. This feature allows you to synchronize various external sites with the IdoSell Booking calendar. Applying Channel Manager to your booking management is the best way to optimize your inventory distribution and maximize the occupancy rate.
Currently, Expedia.comand Booking.com are listed as the favourite online reservation websites among the US travellers. As global market leaders, they have an established position and strong brand awareness. Expedia, Inc. is the biggest direct rival to Priceline Group (the owner of the previously mentioned Bookign.com). In many countries, i.e the USA, its position is stronger than Priceline Group's.
Why is good to choose Expedia?
- It's one of the world's biggest OTA and most influential booking website in the USA
- Expedia, Inc. is well-known globally and operates in over 60 countries
- Expedia Affiliate Network has over 10.000 partners, among which, you can find hotels, airlines and travel-related websites
- It has one of the most comprehensive range of available services, including accommodation booking, flights booking, holiday packages, car rentals and other various attractions and services.
What are the benefits of synchronizing Expedia via the Channel Manager:
- Central availability and rate management
- Automatic updates from Expedia.com and Hotels.com with full reservation details
- Bigger revenue thanks to selling all available rooms across various online channels without the risk of overbooking.
Remember, there are no additional fees for enabling new integrations via our Channel Manager. More information about enabling the connection with Expedia can be found here.